Hello everyone! Hope you all are keeping good and staying inside amidst this pandemic. We all must take the necessary precautions and pray for this illness to leave the world soon.
So, am here after a really long time and I have dearly missed wordpress all these days. Am glad to be back here. Couldn’t write and check others’ posts frequently since I was busy with college admissions and stuff and then exams.. Whooff! It was exhausting and now since it is time for self quarantine in India, I took out some time to write up a post here. So basically, this isn’t certainly a typical blog post about a particular topic but just a talk-like post which am writing keeping in mind the present ailing scenario of the world due to COVID 19.
We all are very much aware of all the precautions that need to be taken at this time. And therefore, it isn’t what am here for today. I have read so many posts saying that now, we are able to realise how less important are things like gym, restaurant, pubs, schools, colleges etc. in our life. Amidst all this quarantine time, we all are stuck at our homes, with our families, willingly or unwillingly. And this has brought me to a conclusion that in the times of adversity the ones that are genuinely gonna stay with you are the ones who gave you this life and the ones you live with. Yes, our parents and families are the ones we can totally rely upon to be there with us in the toughest of times. I want all of the people, including me, to start valuing our family more because at times we forget who they are and how they are supposed to be treated for all the love and affection they pour on us and for all the care we are taken of by them. For the ones who haven’t had a good experience with family and stuff, no worries! God is there for us all and always has better plans for us everytime. You guys will find people who you’ll be able to call your family. Just believe!
Now I’ll sum up a few things we all can do right now sitting at homes, helping lessen the reach of the disease and make the most of the free time we don’t usually get.
- Pray and pray the whole day for the safety and well being of the entire world.
- Clean up your messy wardrobe/book rack/makeup box.
- Learn a new hobby online.
- Do something you’ve been willing to do from long but were not getting time as we have ample time now.
- Redecorate/re-assemble the interiors of your house.
- For all the movie buffs, its time to binge watch.
- Makeup lovers can try on new makeup looks.
- Book reading can help you kill time in a good way.
- Start donating money for necessary stuff like masks and sanitizers through online payment mechanisms.
- Lastly, please do not panic and forward fake messages regarding baseless rumours. Also, you can write good posts or make videos that will help people feel better and a little happier, by giving them a positive outlook in these negative times.